SETTLEMENT WITH DALIAN SUBIDE IMPORT AND EXPORT CO. LTD.

I am Manan PAtel from QBERG OVERSEAS PVT. LTD. I am the original author of the LISTING (DALIAN SUBIDE IMPORT AND EXPORT CO. LTD. ) posted at http://www.supplierblacklist.com/

I have connected with this supplier recently, and they have agreed to pay me back.
They had some internal issues, because of which they were unable to pay me back on time, but now they have paid me back. 

AS WE ALL KNOW the listing on that website cannot be changed, I am sharing a DOCUMENT, so one can see through everything and decide for themselves what they feel like doing.

YOU CAN CHECK OUR OFFICIAL LETTER OF RECEIVING THE PAYMENT HERE:

 
Hopefully this information will guide people, and help them trade better and safe.

The whole matter took place because of few mistakes and misunderstandinggm on both the sides, and hopefully it has now been resolved.

SO,
I Manan Patel, here by agree and conclude that the dispute between QBERG OVERSEAS PVT. LTD. and DALIAN SUBIDE IMPORT & EXPORT CO. LTD. has been Resolved.